As a Boating Safety school, we strive to ensure our students know the laws and regulations they need to safely operate on the same waters our families swim in.
In 2022 we decided to add a vessel to our inventory that can be used as both a floating classroom for teaching boat handling and to share the beautiful Delaware River (our backyard) with those who have never experienced it the right way. I'm confident that the right way is by relaxing on a boat with your preferred beverage in your hand and your friends / family along for the ride with a smile from ear to ear.
Our tours are all 2 hours in duration.
Depending on the destination your tour will depart from:
Our departure points set you up for a quick step from your stressful day into the relaxing atmosphere with the abundance of nature in Burlington, or awesome skyline views in Philadelphia.
All of our tours can be curated to fit your specific requests and needs. All four of our cruises can be turned into birthday parties, engagements, photo ops, sunset cruises and much more.
We offer the following cruises:
All tours can be conducted, morning, day or evening. Our Last Cruise departs 1.5 hours prior to sunset.
Included with all tours
- Our boats are operated by USCG licensed captains
- 1 boat crew for helping with the boat lines, Serving drinks, snacks and other loose ends.
- Guest controlled premium Bluetooth sound system
- A Cooler with basic iced beverages (Water, cola, ginger ale) is available. If you have wine, or a snack that must be chilled please let the boat crew know.
- Basic paper utensils, cups, plates, and paper towels
- Charcuterie tray
- Magnetic fishing kits
- Comfy boat kits
- Go-pro / Polaroid rental.
Whitman Marine Training - (856) 442-0421
Copyright © 2023 Whitman Marine Training - All Rights Reserved.